In an election where Hope must triumph over Fear...
Thursday, 5 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smell the cheese.
Former vile blogger Montague Burton aka Mark MacLachlan
The equally bored.
Colour me chuffed.
Thanks to everyone who made up their own mind.
BIG BLOG ARCHIVE...click on links below for OLDER POSTS
The Good, the bad and the Unionist
-
-
-
Who Am I to Judge?5 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
RANDOM THOUGHTS9 years ago
-
Merry Christmas10 years ago
-
-
A Black Country?12 years ago
-
-
-
Radical Times15 years ago
-
-
-


11 comments:
Mark, cbeck out the Gray bmunchkins photo in the DR.
No sense of irony.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics-news/2011/05/05/holyrood-elections-2011-leaders-cast-votes-as-battle-to-govern-scotland-goes-to-the-wire-86908-23108945/
I have to confess to the sin of pride this evening. Not a great pride but lowly cunning pride that finds its self-esteem in the misery of others. When I say others, I mean other and when I say other I don't really mean a human being I mean Magnus Gardham.
This evening after many jolly well tempered posts Magnus finally blocked my posting on his Daily Rubbish personal blog. At least I hope he did, I've been working hard for this over these last months. If it's just a system bug I'll be annoyed.
Why would he block me? Plenty of people call him unpleasant things and say he's stupid etc.
Myself, I responded to his 'Labour's Happy' article that he wrote just after the Westie GE and when the SNP were trailing.
So I followed this up from time to time with 'Are Labour still happy Magnus?' as Labour slipped albeit gradually downwards. None of this bothered him. Then i started a 'FREE MAGNUS' campaign because I was convinced he was being forced to print his PRAVDAesque articles against his will. No reaction. Recently posted another, 'Are Labour still happy Magnus, cause I am'.
Suddenly I'm blocked. I feel this is a good sign and Magnus has made my day.
FREE MAGNUS!
Damn, I wasn't banned from Magnus' blog site.
A bug.
Still, the same post is there six times by accident, that might annoy him.
Bugger.
Send the bugger south of the Watford Gap on a limited passport, but don't send him here to Asia or anywhere else in the world free of his inane Brit imperial trivia and rants.
Dear God, there are already enough of his tiffin types plaguing the body politic and straight-forward human relationships in the world outwith the Brit-centred whiners.
Yahaay!!!!!!!!
Marcus now free to go and peddle his collaborationist drivel elsewhere - perhaps, Coronation Street or Eastenders if they'll have him (his MSM news outlets now being limited).
Large whiskies being sunk here and toasts to the beginning of the end of an overlang piece of fraudery!
Yahaay and fantabulous!!!!
Gardham free to go but his MSM options somewhat limited now - Coronaton Street or Eastenders if anyone will touch him.
Toasting in whisky now here to the beginning of an end long overdue for it's been a poisonous experience for generations now.
On with business and finish it.
Slainte
What a lovely morning here in no tram city - grey, raining but a day for big stupid smiles!
We did it, we f*****g did it!!!!!!!
An excellent and yes- emotional day. Scotland has a lot to live up to now.
Just left Magnus Gardham a final message on his blog at the Rubbish.
After having left many pointed, humourous, insightful albeit sarcastic messages, I leave Magnus with but a simple farewell...
'Bye Magnus.'
This is my cruelest yet but he deseerves such wickedness.
Bye Magnus.
A stereotype broken. Here's to more.
Post a Comment