These hard, mother-sucking-clock-fluffers pictured below belong to the U-Team that Alan Cochrane wants to defend the little celebrated 304 year old Act of Union. Over the next few years they will go out of their way to denigrate Scotland and her ambitions to be normal.
Expect pejorative terms like separation, divorce, tearing apart the country and so on. It won't just be them, they'll have a Greek chorus in the shape of the so-called Scottish media, where we have BBC Reporting Labour still smarting over the greatest drubbing in their history. Atholl may have left, but the culture of union hacktivism is still alive and well, not only in the beeb newsroom but upstairs among the Gaelic mafia that govern BBC Scotland, a coterie of a few, who appear to suffer slavish devotion to London, barely capable of taking a decision that affirms positive life in Scotland without running it past LONDON.
Much like the Scottish people chose to dump the dependency parties of a discordant union at the Holyrood election, when given a clear choice with all the facts, they'll arrive at two roads diverging, and take the one less travelled and that will make all the difference.
Apologies to Robert Frost...
Adendum:
Now that Blogger is back up, apologies to BaronSarwar aka @weegietastic of Youtube and Twitter infamy. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I'd seen a Usual Suspects photoshopped job before. Thankfully I was reminded by the fair minded chap himself when he sent me this twitpic.
With my cultured bunnet on for a second, my only defence is the George McKay Brown one, when accused of plagiarising a Sorley McLean poem (or was it vice versa) on the flight of seagulls, he said, he'd obviously subsumed the original poem and reinterpreted it as his own original thought. I sir, am no Sorley or McKay Brown!



10 comments:
Hi chaps since blogger went into melt down, I've been unable to publish your comments.
Here's a selection of the ones that survived my inbox!.
Lord Snooty has left a new comment on your post "They hate it when a plan comes apart...":
What do we do with this lot after independence. I think we should be considering that now so that we can clear the decks after the event.
At the moment I am stuck at alternative 1
1) Render for biofuel.
Can's seem to get past that one.
Anybody else, out there, who can help me out?
cynicalHighlander has left a new comment on your post "They hate it when a plan comes apart...":
Does the one on the left own a Reliant Robin?
natha has left a new comment on your post "They hate it when a plan comes apart...":
I like the expression, 'dependenct parties', expect to see it blossom.
The language will count.
The term Brit nats, I started it a while back and it's finally catching on.
The idea is using the enemy's weapons against them.
Thay are the Euro separatists.
They are the extreme Brit nats.
They are the dependency parties.
The language will count at the referendum.
I’ll take as much as I can get. the rest will follow eventually. Ccountries always end up doing what is in their national interest anyway, thus eventually rejecting or adopting measures that they have to deal with.
It is a little early however to be surrendering powers before the First Minister is even officially elected in a 5 year term. It’s all just some folk acting a little excitedly at the moment.
First Minister = an odd name. Irrelevant but why not ‘Scottish Prime Minister’
or Scottish Premier. Minister Elect (not so sur about that one) but first Minister is a Brit nat obfuscation.
HELLO MARK, LOVE YOUR STUFF, CAN I POST A LINK TO YOU ON MY NEW SITE?
http://www.caledoniamugs.com
Of course you can, nice mugs I suspect one with the new political map might be popular...
Mark, thanks for letting us post a link to your site . As usual you were spot on - the political map one is a bit of a hit. Is there some rule that says your no allowed freebies? If not would youl like one? Send us your adddres via the website if you fancy one for yerself
Cheers
Come on Mark, more more. I need my cheese fix.
Warriors like cheese.
Cheers Natha. I'm just in thumb twiddling mode until Parliament starts back. The approach to the referendum and whatever London Labour get up to remain my probable targets. I'd pick on their Scottish branch, but I fear they're an endangered species!
Post a Comment