Wednesday, 26 August 2009

The Silent Majority have spoken.

Since these will probably be pulled as soon as the editors and publishers realise that they are completely out of step with the mood of the public. I thought it best to save them and post here. Anyone with similar polls from their local paper point me in their direction.

Dumfries Standard 26th August 2009



Kilmarnock Standard 26th August 2009




Hamilton Advertiser 26th August 2009






The Oban Times 26th August 2009

10 comments:

naldo said...

Ja reckon the Hootsman will be running an editorial based on the outcome of this?

http://news.scotsman.com/CustomPages/CustomPage.aspx?PageID=80233

Methinks they'll no.

Anonymous said...

Well Murkin, they polls look like a resounding endorsement for MacKaskill.

I really wish ICM or summit would do a poll right across Scotland...That would hopefully shut Gray up.

Anonymous said...

Well done Monty.

It's good to hear that local polls are showing Scots agreeing with this. It really heartens me to know that my fellow Scots are people with compassion.

I personally don't know a single person who is against the Justice Secretary's line, but then people might say I should get out more.

Anonymous said...

Naldo

I'm surprised that they put up the poll.

On reflection, they don't seem too savvy about what their readership thinks.

Anonymous said...

Tris...

Ah but i have found another poll on the Scotsman, http://www.scotsman.com/CustomPages/CustomPage.aspx?PageID=80155

They are going to do a dirty on this with this other poll, rotten swines..

Administrator said...

Newsnicht just announced that the Daily Express's poll declares that majority of us are against Megrahi release.

Dark Lochnagar said...

I'm pleasantly suprised it's as high. The Express vote will include England and I think Scots are naturally rallying round it's Government on the whole.

McGonagall said...

Great results there Monty. Even mah hame toon - we voted for Margo - aye - supports Kenny.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Hope you don't mind us using some of this.

- Aangirfan

Administrator said...

Get in there Aangirfan

Smell the cheese.

Smell the cheese.
Former vile blogger Montague Burton aka Mark MacLachlan

The equally bored.

Lend With Care

Lendwithcare.org microloans from CARE International - Banner Ad

Colour me chuffed.

Colour me chuffed.
Thanks to everyone who made up their own mind.

Children in tweed.

Children in tweed.
14th place. Thanks again to everyone with a pulse and a brain.

BIG BLOG ARCHIVE...click on links below for OLDER POSTS

The Good, the bad and the Unionist