Monday, 2 May 2011
Desperate times call for desperate men.
Just when you thought they'd sealed his lid down in the North Queensferry bunker, who should Scottish Labour turn to in their hour of need, none other than the man who saved the world.
The proud owner of the almighty clunking fist, the man who was the bridesmaid for ten long, long, long years who bottled an election at the height of his popularity and was then revealed to be an electoral liability, the man who never was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Smell the cheese.
Former vile blogger Montague Burton aka Mark MacLachlan
The equally bored.
Colour me chuffed.
Thanks to everyone who made up their own mind.
BIG BLOG ARCHIVE...click on links below for OLDER POSTS
The Good, the bad and the Unionist
-
-
-
Who Am I to Judge?2 months ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
RANDOM THOUGHTS10 years ago
-
Merry Christmas10 years ago
-
-
A Black Country?12 years ago
-
-
-
Radical Times16 years ago
-
-
-

5 comments:
Hysterical.
As usual.
Good stuff.
Anyway, Labour are saved now that the Brown stuff is here.
The dour, shark-eyed jutting jaw of politics sees an opportunity to continue his work of apocalyptic devastation.
666
or should it be 999
He's clearly unsatisfied that he couldn't get onto the IMF to destroy numerous other world economies and so would at the very least like to annhialate Scotland.
Just to finish completely what he'd started.
£100 billion on a spanking new trident.
I never saw a photo of GB smiling until the banks collapsed - then it was Cheshire cat grins all the time? There's something sinister about that man.
Knowing how rough Central Belt politics and society can be, I am only partially certain that your poster is a made-up creation, which bizarrely put the thought into my head that you (as a presumed SNP supporter) are becoming as hysterical in your commentary as is Chris Huhne is in relation to the AV referendum. Not that I am a supporter of any of the three parties alluded to here ;)
I think he's sinister and you captured exactly what he is, a son of the manseon family and not a nice son (since I imagine there are actually nice ones).
It actually makes one grit one's teeth when he smiles. It's like a psycho who's about to finish off a victim and devour the remains.
Best thing I've seen about Brown ever.
Hi Bill, I don't do hysterical. I'll be voting for Independence on the AV referendum in line with Alba Voice.
http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2010/11/30/important-announcement-an-independence-referendum-will-take-place-on-5th-may-2011/
Ps Love Mazarron, I spent about a month on a lovely palm tree beach there in our motorhome. Sigh.
Post a Comment