Thursday, 26 April 2012

Nationalist Press

I'm sticking the following video up on Cheese for these reasons.
It's chuffing brilliant.
It deserves a far wider audience and more hits than the current 136 on  YouTube.
I'm a fan of the Divine Comedy
If the pro-Independence movement want to grab the attention of the  undecided members of the Scottish electorate and all we have is the internet  then this is the sort of joyful work we should be producing.
I'm hoping that everyone in the Scottish blogosphere can set aside a moment of their own time and host the video. 
Huge tip of the hat to Alisdair Smith and company at Rampant Lion Video.


6 comments:

RevStu said...

I could never endorse anything that refers to "NAT'S"...

Administrator said...

Tsk! RevStu.

J. R. Tomlin said...

No tweet button on your blog? Maaark! I'll come back later and tweet this. *sigh*

Conan the Librarian™ said...

Cybernats OK?

Conan the Librarian™ said...

WTF has Blogger done?
Sorry Mark, did it miss out your 'bugger off MSM'?

Alibi said...

"Propeganda"? "Nat's"? Oh dear. Good wee video and very clever but it's important to get the spelling and grammar correct if you want to achieve credibility.

Smell the cheese.

Smell the cheese.
Former vile blogger Montague Burton aka Mark MacLachlan

The equally bored.

Lend With Care

Lendwithcare.org microloans from CARE International - Banner Ad

Colour me chuffed.

Colour me chuffed.
Thanks to everyone who made up their own mind.

Children in tweed.

Children in tweed.
14th place. Thanks again to everyone with a pulse and a brain.

BIG BLOG ARCHIVE...click on links below for OLDER POSTS

The Good, the bad and the Unionist